Homeless Miss Apocalypse - NOW ASSIGNED
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:01 pm
Preferred eras: TOS, Movie-era, 2392.
Preferred sim type: Ship.
Preferred CO: two words, Ac-Tive. Pace isn't overly critical, but leadership is.
Role? Jack of all trades, master of none. Possibly Ops, Maintenance & Repair, Rescue, Survivalist.
Name: Zilly (no last name, parents unknown)
Origin: born into a post-apocalyptic colony.
Education: A bit of a paradox. Although she has no formal education, she was an aggressive learner from anyone who would apprentice her. Learned many things from archived gww.youtube.com and education packages. Within the survivalist sphere, she knows more than many starfleet graduates. Major gaps in education have her behind your average fifth grader, though.
• Excels at practical, hands-on training.
• Does poorly in theoretical classes.
• Vocabulary is limited and highly idiomatic.
• Intensely observant, aware of the environment around her. First pick for guard duty.
• Borderline amazing at jury rigging simple, practical repairs. Duct Tape Goddess. (No super-technical Jordy innovations, though.)
• Culturally ignorant.
Collects woobie weapons for self-defence, but is largely a runner. Too many years of being beaten down by abusive people. She isn't a coward, but fighting with everything she's got is last resort. Generally won't respond to insults and offenses, but she never forgets them.
Relationships as of 2392
• Trust is a last resort, with anyone. She doesn't care who you are.
• Sociopathically dissociates from punishment.
• Doesn't understand either forgiveness or vengeance. People are either helpful or dangerous.
• Despises lazy and wimpy people.
• Fears Klingons but doesn't respect 'domesticated' men.
• Betrayal is a legitimate form of self-defence.
• Robots and A.I.s might emulate convincing personalities, but they are not sentient. They are only shadows of those who created them.
• Empathetic with children, but doesn't know healthy nurturing skills. As she was raised, she tends to be harsh if they act out. Having become aware of this, she tends to avoid children.
• Never had a willing intimate relationship. Doesn't want one. Is willing to prove it violently.
• Heard about God. Isn't closed minded, but she'll have no blind faith in proselytizers.
• The more she learns about politics, the less she likes it. That includes Political Correctivism.
• Often foul mouthed around non-violent people.
Hmmm, that's probably enough for now.
Ask questions if you have them.