Some Key TF56 Announcements

Moderators: Amethyst, howtypicallyhuman

Chris
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Some Key TF56 Announcements

Post by Chris » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:56 pm

I am pleased to make a few Task Force 56 announcements todays regarding some of our sims. First, I am pleased with what we have seen out of our veteran ships, the Gladiator, Icarus, and Shepherd. They are growing or staying steady and they seem to be doing well. I encourage you all to read up on some of their recent log entries!

Second, something not so pleasant, is that the IRW Rovaran is in need of a Commanding Officer. Her XO (me) is unable to take that spot and thus we need someone to take over and keep her going. It is such a great sim idea and the few of us that had started there really want to see her succeed. If you are interested, check the link below and contact me if you wish to apply.

Last, I must boast of my own ship. The USS August under my command has gone active and is up to 8 players, with another possibly on the way. We had a few people recruit on their own and they will receive rewards from that. But I am very pleased with everyone so far, including my Executive Officer, D'arf (our own Aaron of the Shepherd and other areas).

So please, read the TF56 logs, watch for canon updates (an official TF56 canon "report" will go up soon), and join our sims. We're all having a blast!

Captain Ovik
Captain Ovik
Task Force 56 Commanding Officer

Commander Caymen Greener
Commanding Officer, USS Sinnan

Discord: @Chris#6382

Return to “Task Force 56 Archive”