CMO/XO looking for a ship

Have a character you've been working on, but don't know where to put them? Post here, and watch the offers come flying in!
Tyler
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

CMO/XO looking for a ship

Post by Tyler » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:59 am

I am looking for a ship that I can feel free to develop my character and help the ship grow as a simm. Here is one of my characters:

Name: Taryn Grey
Position:
Race: Human/Betazoid

Height: 6'1
Weight: 185
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue

He has a olive complexion and Shaggy blonde hair. He has a large build and a small cut on his right wrist for a accident as a kid. Off duty he prefers to wear striking colors. He also has a tattoo or some injury to his left eye that appears to be a stylized bird of some sort. This tattoo in no way hinders his sight.

General Overview
`

Strengths & Weaknesses
+He is a great scientist
+loyal
+eidetic memory
+Loves what he Does
-He is easy to anger
-Might say hurtful things with out thinking

Ambitions

Hobbies & Interests
He loves studying astrophysics and games of strategy. He is also a lover of history and classical music.

Father: Jelias Grey 61 Admiral
Mother: Kimber Grey 59 Admiral and teacher at Starfleet Medical
Brother: Spike Grey 35 Prisoner
Sister: Amber Grey 30 Medical officer USS Mercury
Spouse: None
Kids: None
Other relatives: None of importance

Personal History
Taryn was born to James and Kimber Grey. He was the middle child of 3. His older Brother Spike and Younger sister Amber. Taryn was named after a man his parents meet while his mom was pregnant with him. He was a great and mighty captain who died saving a whole planet. As Tarny was growing up he went from ship to ship. He ended up take engineering classes with The Chief Engineer so he could learn all he could. In return for the knowledge he helped out in the engineering. When he turned 16 he was was shoved down a hill by his brother. It resulted in his radius and ulna crossed and snapped leaving a scar. His brother had problems taking orders. and wound up in prison after the Academy. 
All 3 of them entered the academy at the same time. His sister got married at age 20 as a freshman cadet. Taryn fell in love with a boy in his class They started dating and graduated together on the day of the graduation she was killed by his brother out of jealousy. It threw Taryn into a tail spin but he wound up over compensating with work.

He has served on the Manchester. His CO took Taryn with him everytime He has discovered many things and has not found anyone who he has loved. It is hard for him to open up to people. During his time on the Manchester, he met a young man named Adia. Lieutenant Adia is assistant Chief Engineer and the two of them are becoming very close. After his transfer to the Challenger and promotion to Chief Engineer, Lieutenant Aida was killed in a freak transporter accident. Again Taryn threw himself into his work.

Service record
2359-2362 Starfleet Academy
2362-2367-USS Manchester
2367-2378 USS Challenger
2378-2380 USS Allegra
2380-2384 USS New Orleans

FruitLoop
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: CMO/XO looking for a ship

Post by FruitLoop » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:51 am

If you'd be willing to be an assistant, I'd LOVE to have you on the Washington. I have a CMO, but she is always willing to roleplay with people. :)

Tobias Masters
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

Post by Tobias Masters » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:55 am

The USS Amsterdam is currently in need of all senior officers, including CMO and/or XO. I would really enjoy having you aboard. If you are interested give http://www.Amsterdam.pegasusfleet.net a look over and let me know. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Lt. Commander Kenneth Reeves, CO USS Amsterdam
Perhaps today is a good day to die

KejalBuris
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

Post by KejalBuris » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:43 pm

The Dauntless is just starting out, we definitely could use a CMO. And your character looks really interesting. I'd want to talk to you about the eidetic memory, as it can be a drama-killer, but otherwise, that's a great character.

http://dauntless.pegasusfleet.net

Williams
Admin
Admin

Post by Williams » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:30 pm

Please look at the date of the original post before replying; this topic was started in June. Necromancy isn't a practised art here ;)

Return to “Players Seeking Ships”