About being an XO

Have a question? Ask here, and a member of the staff will do their best to answer it for you!
Alexanderia Cahill
Crewman Apprentice
Crewman Apprentice

About being an XO

Post by Alexanderia Cahill » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:44 pm

I have been doing Star Trek rp for more than 7 years now. I completed the command class in 4 different fleets that have no fallen apart. I was wondering if I was elligible to be and XO here or if I need to take a Command Class again here.

I love doing Star Trek RP and truly enjoy being able to do it here at Pegasas Fleet too. I look forward to talking soon.

Alexanderia

Constantine
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Re: About being an XO

Post by Constantine » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:57 pm

Hello!

With regards to being an XO on a sim you need only the acceptance of the Commanding Officer of that sim. Given your experience I do not see that being a problem.

While there are no requirements to be an XO we do offer an XO course at the academy for players who feel they might need a guide to being an XO. This is simply a helpful tool not a requirement.

If you wish to take on a command then you will need our CO course.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask!

Alexanderia Cahill
Crewman Apprentice
Crewman Apprentice

Post by Alexanderia Cahill » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:34 pm

Thank you very much for the assistance. I am glad to have fun in Star Trek simms and I look forward to the chance to continue serving the fleet. I really like doing this and find it to be relaxing actually. It is a way to escape the problems we have in the real world.

Constantine
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Post by Constantine » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:09 am

Aye,

Those are the same reasons I do it.

Return to “Questions for PF Staff”