Task Force 56 August 2020 Report

Any announcements made by the Task Force Command Staff can be found and shared in here

Moderators: Amethyst, Joe_Rhimer

Eranfel
Crewman Recruit
Crewman Recruit

Task Force 56 August 2020 Report

Post by Eranfel » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:24 pm

Task Force 56 CO's and Crew,

Welcome to August! It's an exciting time to be a lover of Star Trek as we kick off 22 more weeks of new Star Trek on TV with the start of Lower Decks followed by Discovery with no breaks in between. It's also that time of the year where a lot of students are heading back to school, and for those of you who are parents or actually students in the midst of COVID-19 whether you are having to figure out returns to in-person classes or virtual learning I tip my hat off to you and wish you safety and a wonderful school year.

Now on to our report. I would like to commend our Task Force for another wonderful month this year as we look past the halfway mark for 2020. This month we celebrate the anniversary of the USS Vesta, who as of August 1st has been simming with Pegasus Fleet for one year. Congratulations on your big milestone Captain Drell! With our two most recent sims to have joined us in the Starbase 243 and the USS Ranger we have seen our family grow as new members join us within the fleet and task force. And a big hats off to the USS Ranger who went in guns blazing and in less than a month had a full crew compliment of eight officers and is off and exploring already. And not to be outdone Starbase 243 was a trailblazer this month in terms of the Task Force for PPP leaving a majority of the task force behind it with only four crew members to their name. I look forward to seeing more high quality writing from them.

I would like to congratulate the USS Komorkis for being home to June's POTM Award which you can read here: http://komorkis.pegasusfleet.site/index ... iewpost/57 and also I would like to congratulate the USS Astraea for being home to the Task Force POTM Award which can be read here: http://astraea.pegasusfleet.site/index. ... ewpost/357 Speaking of the USS Astrea, watch for big things from them coming in the next month or so and I mean big things! Rumor has it they've been approved for a new ship, you Odyssey it. Finally we are pleased to announce we have one pending CO in the academy who will be joining us, Lt. Commander Canaan Serine and the USS Cardinal. This will be a very unique sim for the task force and I can't wait to see them launch and share their sim with everyone. The fleets next meeting will be held on 3:00 pm EDT/ 8:00 pm BST on Sunday, September 13. And don’t forget to go vote for July’s Post of the Month, which can be done here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Q78TR5T

Until next month everyone keep having fun and enjoy your simming. And please remember my door is always open to each and everyone of you should you ever have questions, concerns, or are looking for help in your growth within the fleet.

- Commander Eranfel

Return to “Task Force 56 Announcements”